PDN 4.14% $12.49 paladin energy ltd

Short positions are legal and fine with me. Watching negative...

1. 4,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 789
    Short positions are legal and fine with me. Watching negative and positive is a balancing item for my positive outlook in some things. 2024 - "China approved eleven reactors during August at an expected cost of $31B collectively with a build time of 5 years."
    USA, France, UK and others are starting. Add China has approved "additional eleven nuclear reactors" "The current number based on ground level fact is 30 units under construction" The IAEA data base cannot keep up

Personally, the waves of up and down are all short-term wind wave in my thoughts. My mid and long term goals are safe and secure.

The sellers sell, the tourist jump on or off. I was amazed to see the huge size of some Tourists shaken out by the Japan Carry trade.

While some call the drops doom some like me think they are opportunities. U.U or Sprott uranium 16% discount to NAV last week was a gift I thought. Sprott Physical Uranium Trust. It dropped to 6% and is back at 11.43% today.

KAP is swimming in cash despite missing all its targets. Even if it had met its output goals the LT and spot price trend is not able to argue with the fundamental of Long-Term undersupply, Huge cost, time and difficulties in establishing new supply and ongoing increases in Demand.

If we cannot handle short ups and downs, we wouldn't be investors the share market. Even the boring banks, BHP or CSL have proven that again and again for me. Noting my expectation of Dividends from all of my holdings (or take overs)

Have a great day all

Last edited by NavyDiver: 05/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.