PDN 0.17% $11.81 paladin energy ltd

THE SQUEEZE IS ON, page-3369

1. 4,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    M&A hotting up. Several recent M&A including our own of course.

Holding ISO and saw this today

"ISO Energy announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Anfield Energy Inc (AEC: TSXV) by way of a court-approved plan of arrangement. There will be no cash involved in this deal. "

Holding CCJ and its takeover of Westinghouse nuclear (with Brookfield) was timed to perfection last year with AP1000 reactors in hot discussions all over the place.
    What is very clear is the u308 price is heading up and we are in the perfect spot to ride the long term wave of growth in nuclear power demand expanding all over the world at a rate few could have predicted just two or so years ago. It looked great two years ago!!! It looks safe to retire and travel on Dividends and take overs soon.

RIO dumping its u308 assets must be burning some share holders I agree re "Rio Tinto chief executive Jakob Stausholm refuses to be swept up in the uranium boom and says assets like the Northern Territory’s Jabiluka deposit were a clear “no-go” zone." (AFR 31 July)

The other bits sold off cheap are odd in my thoughts. Happy dayz for the buyers perhaps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.