PDN 0.67% $13.55 paladin energy ltd

THE SQUEEZE IS ON, page-2242

1. 1,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2001
    Have been on the same trip NavyDiver.

From the naughties highs that can hardly be comprehended, to the CNNC double cross and subsequent adminstration, that scarcely left any meat in the bone.

To where we are today.

l did my CGT housekeeping a couple of years back and in a similar vein, tucked away the bulk of new and very cheap holdings in ABP.

There have been some very good re-entry points over the last 3 or 4 years that would have made true believers of many. Gee, even the Namibian Energy Minister gave us a present as recently as last year.

I will admit to selling fairly large parcels of most uranium producers over the last month or so. An objective review of my portfolio would have been horrified by the current U3O8 over weight, so l allowed common sense to prevail and decided to top up cash. The fact that their original cost is bugger all, is largely irrelevant, though it is satisfying.

There is a year or 3 left in PDN to run, but l reckon the easy money is behind us.

I have found a couple of other very unloved stocks and industries to buy, that are likely to cause the same delight and heart ache over the next year or two that PDN and uranium has.

What can l say, except that in later life, l am a lot more patient than l was in younger life and a hell of a lot more successful.

If only someone had of knocked that sense into me 40 years ago.

Good luck to you and GLTASH

Last edited by Jack1960: 01/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.55
Change
0.090(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.49 $13.60 $13.38 $17.29M 1.282M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23694 $13.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.55 3345 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.