DYL 7.92% $1.43 deep yellow limited

The major challenge for all uranium produces is behind them....

1. 1,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    The major challenge for all uranium produces is behind them. That is $10-40lb.
    The 2nd major challenge which relates to the 1st is KAP and CCJ cant just ramp up production which will see prices increase.
    The 3rd significant challenge is Uranium has gone from out of favour to climate problem solver around the world except Australia which is about to change.

Challenges continue to reduce as we head towards $150lb.

So you started the BS about an immediate CR and was wrong and then went on a vindictive path and 2-3 months later your even more wrong and here we investors sit with our pockets lined and no CR in site.
    To the contrary of your concerns we are seeing money thrown into uranium sector through ETF, R&D and stocks and its logical it will flow to bring on new mines.

So I said in Oct-Nov do the numbers at $100lb, $120lb and $150lb, then when you work out the IRR and NPV, its not hard to see where the money will come from because the utilities will be fxxked without supply. You ignored this and continued with your delusion

What I didnt allow for was 50m shorts on the dip around $1 vs the highs in $1.30- $1.40 area.

$2m spend for a quarter destroyed your narative, just as the money that will flow in for construction will.

Dilution will be minimal and the shorters will have to work over time to get out of this.

Feel free to call what im posting speculation but what isnt is a SP breaking to new highs, the spot price over $100 and no immediate CR required, 3 from 3.

Your BS which you try and dress up as facts was a CR, no new highs and massive dilution while avoiding spot price predictions and talk because of a bias agenda.

So I have no problem as I sold my trading positions above $1.30 and posted them and reloaded them between $1.06 and $1.17 and kept my main holding for CGT benefits.

All nice and rosey here, no problem whatsoever.

This thread is funny when your on ignore so back you go
    Shalom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.105(7.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.293B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.43 $1.35 $6.639M 4.729M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6132 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 60979 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.43
  Change
0.105 ( 6.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.36 $1.43 $1.36 1864765
Last updated 16.09pm 29/04/2024 ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.