DYL 1.03% $1.44 deep yellow limited

great interview. honestly makes me mad how bad uranium stocks...

1. 1,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    great interview. honestly makes me mad how bad uranium stocks trade. Are we sector driven or broad market driven? Are we spot driven, or LT price driven?
    Well spot hasn't fallen 50% like most stocks. LT is now over 80 dollars and has been rising every month for 5+ years. We aren't broad market driven, because we sure as f* aren't at ATH's.
    We have now closed every gap up. But we have 7 gaps north of our price. We have a hell of a lot of gaps that should bloody well fill.
    One thing I will do for sure is start trading DYL. These stocks have proven to be univestable in the traditional sense. Anyone who buys and holds for 3 - 5 years is dreaming. How has that gone in the past 3 years? Even the past 12 months, we have made ZERO. I thought we would have retested that 1.80 but instead I hung on and now I've watched my only green stock go down over 120k, which was liquidity I desperately needed due to the rest of the australian resource sector shitting the bed.
    I'm just venting here. But I trust JB more than anyone with uranium companies. I just don't understand why funds see more advantage to f* with uranium, than actually go long. The west has never needed energy more than it does now? They are actively allowing China to beat the west. Why? ARE they holding the sector down until TECH are positioned in us?
    I keep hearing a lot and even news out of the WNA that Nuclear Data Centers are a massive part of this years talk. People talking about Apple, Microsoft, Nvidia and Amazon wanting their own nuclear plants and data centers. Anyways.... We are at our last hope of a support zone. We need to hold here and go UP FFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.