DYL 0.70% $1.44 deep yellow limited

THE SQUEEZE IS ON, page-2052

1. 4,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3928
    (I know most holders are long term. By now, many may have realised that I like to trade. I don't do day trade. But I play trend - which could last from few weeks to months. But I play trend. If I feel trend is up, I continue to play. If I play trend is down, I exit. If I don't know what's going to happen, I exit and wait. I have been honest. One of the few people Hot Copper, who write when they buy, with price, and write when they sell, with price. Not later. I always put myself on the line. Reason? I feel it may help someone. Not sure if it does, but I try. I feel there is no reason for long term holders to feel bad about how I play. Same way as I don't feel bad about how others want to play. I like to play trend, I like to trade. I enjoy that. Some enjoy holding and waiting for the big gains. I feel there is no right or wrong - we should do what we like, or are comfortable with, or we enjoy. That doesn't mean others are wrong. Every time I sell, I get some flak. But those read my posts for last 3 years, may not get that flustered, as we all seen the Yo-Yo the U sector has done. So please, understand that. My posts can be long winded for some. I don't post often enough, once or twice a week, so try to get my thoughts. I understand my posts may not be relevant for everyone, Hot Copper has a functionality where you can put a poster on "Ignore". That way way you don't see some posts which you don't like. A very good facility. Please use it those who don't like my posts. I have never put anyone on Ignore - I like to read positive/negative - I don't have to accept, but helps. All the best.)

An important week coming for the stock. And maybe for the sector - all U stocks.

This week was great. One of the best weeks of this year. U sector is blooming. Sentiment is good. Chances of going higher is much more than going lower. Its one of the times to be embracing U sector. But over the years it has shown that there are highs and lows, it happens, whether we like it or not. We are coming towards another high shortly. And then there will be more later.
    Last week I wrote - "
    I am very optimistic at this stage, last week I wrote I was optimistic. I liked how CCJ came back second time from 35. I liked how it churned at 39/40. And I was expecting a move in its 3rd week which started on Friday towards 45, coincidentally with help of Microsoft news it made an attempt, reached 44.95. But no cigar yet. I have a feel, if we are in positive state, a few ups and downs around 44/46, before move to early 50s. That's the positive play, I am playing towards that, but anything can happen, so please dyor" - Somehow it played out that way.
    Numbers I will be watching , on upside its a clear path till 150. On low side, its much lower as well, in 116, so I feel we may see some volatility. I am out for now, but watching.

This is what I have written about U sector in my Weekly Report this week. Anyone more interested in other sectors, general markets, etc, look at my other posts around the weekly report.
    • Uranium Sector overview - I have been writing for couple of months, May end top, July end bottom, September end top. We have reached September end, but I usually take one more week, so we wait for first week of October to assess. But we have had very good time, most stocks are between 30 to 60% up from their lows, so very good last few weeks. This week 15% increase across 33 U stocks, one of best week of the year. Last week I had written if CCJ can cross 45, that will be very bullish. It did that on Monday itself, and more importantly, stayed above 45 for the whole week. Its eyeing next number of 50, reached 49.28 this week. I follow trading patterns. Currently CCJ is playing exactly like 6 months back. End of March. 6 straight greens. Moved from 42 to 50, around 20% increase. 7th day a small red. CCJ had 6 straight 6 greens now in end of September, like March. Moved from 41 to 49, around 20% increase. Seventh day, on Friday, it had a small red. So its played exactly as 6 months back. In March, then it played around 50 (+/- 2) for a month, before doing a back test of 45. The 45 held. Then it took another month and made a new high at 56.24. What will happen this time? Circumstances may be different, fundamentals different. I usually play patterns. And I was playing this pattern, also wrote mid-week on one thread. Now I have taken some off the table and will watch what happens next. If I like the trend, I will immediately buy. That's my play. Sector is bullish. A long term hold may be good as most play, its individual choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.