DYL 2.55% $1.15 deep yellow limited

THE SQUEEZE IS ON, page-667

1. 1,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    Be good if you could post context without biase.

So you agree not all gaps get filled and people that promote gaps MUST be filled are incorrect and would cost average punters millions of dollars waiting for some gaps to be filled.
    I wonder how many people said the 24c gap needed to be filled at the time? Imagine waiting and watch the price continue to rise by 4-5 bags.
    Unfortunately i have to be extreme and make a mockery at times to prove a point to those that believe in absolutes and have concrete mindsets.

Glad you cherry picked 1 quote and ignore the fact i prequalified it with believe. That is not an absolute lile the gap needs to be filled. How about the quote if we break $1.20 it could get messy. How convienent of you.

im not so naive to be absolute with charts or SP price. I learnt a long time ago the SP can go 3 ways being up down and sideways and the last thing one can be is absolute. That wipes bank accounts.

Its not hard to say a CR could be the trigger to close certain gaps. No one would argue with that. Pretty simple and not hard.
    To ignore a U price that has risen 10% in 30 days is also dangerous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
-0.030(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.110B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.19 $1.14 $5.092M 4.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11182 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 1286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.