LYC 1.77% $6.03 lynas rare earths limited

Hi johannlo,I can see the long term accumulation on the momentum...

1. 5,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20623
    Hi johannlo,

I can see the long term accumulation on the momentum chart. The latest momentum makes a bigger bell shape than the previous ones (or goes over them) even though the price is much lower. By the way it should be confirmed with MACD as well. It should be going up despite the price is going down. This method never fails. This can be only seen on weekly chart. But you will have to be a long time investor. Price can go up and down but will fold the price two or three times. There is more techincal explanation for this accumulation but I can make any better technical explanation. I did not need to learn its very technical details either. It works and it is enough for me.

The short time accumulation is can also be seen on momentum charts but better seen on scholastic oscilator. When the price goes down, oscilator goes up. this is called positive divergence. It can be reverse, then price will go down. You will need a month time frame at least to be sure.

LYC has all of those. It may come back to 40c levels but may go over $1.5 in year time IMO. DYOR

Answer to hyosuk87:
    You are right on the spot. Other stock in very similar situation to LYC is CFU. It is in my watchlist. I don't like its fundementals and projects but it has a long time accumulation as well. Howebver short time indicators are not very good. Long term MACD is very good while short term MACD is not good. But who knows? DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.03
Change
0.105(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.08 $5.97 $3.423M 568.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 14292 $6.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.03 11205 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.