the 'ss' global warming propaganda & lie machi, page-45

1. 6,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yl

Its all in the adjustments

Sea level rate of rise shown to be partially a product of adjustments
    Posted on January 24, 2013 by Anthony Watts
    People send me stuff. Here we have another case of value added adjustments that increase the slope, much like temperature.

This email forwarded from Steve Case reads as follows:

The University of Colorado’s Sea Level Research Group just published the 2013 Release #1 of their Global Mean Sea Level Time Series.

I discovered that these periodic releases are on the net all the way back to 2011 Release #1. So I downloaded all nine of them.

2012 release #1 has 628 entries up to January of 2011 so I had Excel’s slope function calculate the rate of sea level rise for that time series of 628 entries across all nine releases.

What I found is that the rate of sea level rise has been bumped up twice since then, once in 2011 and the the latest in the current release. Here’s a link to a graph to illustrate the point:

To allow for the sinking of the ocean floor lol

oupled with the GIA increase of 0.3 mm/yr that was made prior to these nine releases the rate of sea level rise has been bumped up 0.43 mm/yr in the last few years.

This sort of thing has been going on more or less regularly and it seems to go only one. way.

More here

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/01/24/sea-level-rate-of-rise-shown-to-be-partially-a-product-of-adjustments/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.