the 'ss' global warming propaganda & lie machi, page-63

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Berretta, if 20+ years is too short, what about these very brief (<5 years) periods of temperature decline that the "skeptics" have identified?"

Totally agree younglogga ,any short term period of stats regardless of who is promoting them has no validity ,in fact it is just plain ridiculous.
    The use of such material I would say has something to do with the shortness of life ie,a man see's(or woman)their own period of time as the penultimate when in fact it barely registers on the face of time.

What I believe is this---that a 1 1/2 or 2 degree rise if it happens over the next 100 to 150 years is of no matter to nature.
    My reasons for saying this--

In any season we experience temperature swings,from winter temps to summer temps,an average season is a rare beast as we all know how averages are arrived at so it is a FACT that we now experience bigger SEASONAL fluctuations that what is claimed will happen in the future.

If as is claimed(that it may or might or will probably happen)then we will not even notice the difference.

2 degrees is nothing when it comes to fluctuations and surely no one is claiming that somehow we will experience a steady state temp???

The only reason this nonsense is being promoted is the smell of money, as I have said before and had no sensible answer to----45 billion has been spent in the EU and not a sausage to show for it.

The real reason the clamour has died down re carbon removale is because carbon credits are worth zilch and the big traders cannot profit from promoting the fear.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.