EMR 6.02% $4.05 emerald resources nl

The St*ckhead Stoush Report, page-5

1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Tangey thanks for your enlightened post. I suspect you know more about it than you're saying....hehe.

These are just delaying tactics by Xinhe and they know that the takeover is inevitable, but want to cause as much trouble along the way as they can.

It looks like they would have taken up the offer in return for more EMR scrip.

"the issue of a significant number of Bullseye shares whilst Bullseye was in discussions with Emerald at a significant discount to the Emerald bid price has diluted the interests of the pre-existing Bullseye shareholders and therefore potentially deprived them of the opportunity of a higher bid price based on total enterprise value absent such dilution"

Even their initial and ongoing action in the Supreme Court is vague in content and will require a large amount of evidence to carry it through.
    It would be of more benefit to them to become part of the EMR group and get the advantage of what's going to happen to the BullsEye operations thanks to new progressive management and available funds.

But then.....they are Chinese and there is the small matter of losing face.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3965/3965642-0813ca159c05983dd72670e34c04a63e.jpg
    We have to understand the Asian mind game, or the art of warfare.

Throughout Asia today, business people as well as political figures study Sun Tzu's "Art of War" and apply its strategies to all their activities, while Americans read "The One-Minute Manager" and "All I Really Need to Know I Learned In Kindergarten." No wonder, Ms. Chu comments, that when it comes to business and political negotiations, the Chinese refer to Americans with a word that means "innocent children."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.05
Change
0.230(6.02%)
Mkt cap ! $2.647B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.86 $4.09 $3.86 $7.918M 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25613 $4.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.05 155447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.