FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

the stars aline

1. 726 Posts.
    Hope we are all having a great sunday

Just looking at the great news about there being no more bunga-bunga partys in rome.
    and what looks like the greeks have got out of bed from there os-zo drunken hang-over of the last 10years and might want to do some work to save there pimpel of a nation.

Well now that the flow merger is looking good
    and only a few short weeks tell the re-signing of the senegal agreement by the end of this year as i understand it, we should start to see a positve movement in the share price looks like a 7 to 8 cents by xmas with some good news about senagal.

I will be more happy when we see 9cent share price than we can relax and make some real money.

I am thinking we are going to have a very green open in the market in the morning and stay green for a few trading days and see if we can't have a little break out run in the coming few weeks across all shares in the ASX.

There must be a lot of fund managers and small investors sitting on there hands looking at the cost of the bargains out there with dry months.

It's like the wilder beast on the african plan all looking at the grass on the opersite bank and looking at the next wilder beast, wanting to cross the flooding river but know one wants to be first.

The first brave ones are going to be making crazy money!
    I wish i had a 100k more i could dump back in to the market with as stock like FAR is looking for a nice big run with all good news of late.

GLTA & DYOR
    CHEERS CHEF747
    Sentiment:LT BUY (if i had a extra 100k)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.