GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The state of gold, page-1693

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    all4one

you have people on this column posting about the yen so I wouldnt worry too much.

if you read my other post around the same time to johny b you would see im actually bullish on gold and gold stocks for at least a short term pop

my points were specific to bdr and reflect conversations with a few brokers and my own witnessing of the stock. basically peo;le have lost trust in peter bowler because he overpromised. market eventually gets over these things but right now thats what is marking bdr down vs others. SLR has same problem as did RMS until recently

and as with rms now - eventually it gets to point where stock is so cheap market will stop worrying about fact management cant be trusted or isnt particularly good. and i dont think current bdr mgt is bad - just cocky. they still built a mine in good time and reaosnable cost - something not many achieve.

i actually like bdr a lot at an earnings outlook/valuation level, mgt aside - but im tired of getting stopped out because of the weak hands.

thats why i said there are better gold stocks to buy like pru, rsg, evn, nst, even rrl if you can stomach the high valuation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.