GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The state of gold, page-20

1. 42,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    Unless it was a huge inheritance that just fell on your lap, everyone else start off small and grow their next egg using higher growth investment tools. When you get to a stage where dividend paying "blue chips" compounded does actually make a significant different to the portfolio then just measuring compounded % gains is just an academic exercise.

Hence speckies are buoyant which can be for the right or wrong reasons depending on the market euphoria mindset at the time. Refer 2004-2007. IMO speckie returns are limited currently as market shifts to value preservation or at least that is how I am changing the mindset and strategies for a while now. Always when contemplating a top down approach in any sectors to only look at the strongest among its peers is what I always remember from reading my first trading magazine MANY years ago. It is more so even more important in current economic conditions.

Enough of patronism, it is good to keep reminding myself not to stray from these concepts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.