GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The state of gold, page-21

1. 5,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    johny, I will note this comment come end of year

"the bull market it should continue this year. But gold will finish the year lower, it's obvious with some common sense thinking."

very bold to pick a market at its peak and say it will go higher still; and pick a market at a low and say it will go lower still

when gold was $1900, I guess you were 'all in', as it was clearly a bull market; and you seem to be a trend trader; nothing wrong with that, but how do you know when the trend has turned (not in hindsight), but in foresight.

and now I can see why you are here posting continuously (although you say you have a job and pay your taxes)... you are here because your making money is so much 'common sense' that it takes so little of you time, you have free time on your hands

with you having all this free time and money I suggest you put something back into society; I sponsor a few kiddies on Compassion and write the odd letter to encourage them; they live in some worlds that are far removed from your 'the world is wonderful'; but I think in the long, long, long term, they may catch up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.