EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

The State of Play

1. 6,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    Mushroom treatment and limbo status.
    You know, when you think about the EDE sales team still being employed and being paid
    (a lot of money p.a.) it doesn't make sense.
    Unless the BOD is absolutely incompetent then the fact the sales team are still out there
    punching away is cause for hope of a breakthrough.
    I am at the stage (and have been for some time) that I really can't be bothered with EDE for
    any serious amount of headspace. Losing money is one thing but there is the real possibility that
    we are being strung along by a trail of "it will be alright, we promise" type of statements from EDE.
    Are we not seeing the possible trust breaker?
    Everyone here has deep levels of trust in the EDE team due to their persistence, test results and
    Edencrete's and to an extent Edenplas' potential industry disrupting potential.
    But, some have posted (myself included) at various times that some things are just not right...problem is
    they are slightly outweighed by other things that keep us hanging on in hope...but, is our trust
    and our hope misplaced?
    I can't for the life of me work out that, if management knew there was an issue with saleability and
    scalability then wouldn't the sales team be the first to be culled in order to preserve capital?
    This is the question...this is why I hang in there.
    Let's hope that this isn't a misguided and dumb move...it feels more like it is the longer this goes on...
    the lack of sales news and the longer the sales team stay on payroll the weirder it gets.
    I am going to back the Socceroos to win the World Cup...might as well could be better odds than
    EDE getting some sales in the next 12 months.
    Whatever we say they say FA and whatever we postulate they send FA news with any locked down
    facts contained therein.
    I note that it did take 16 months to start the GDOT 12 month trial just resulted (with cores yet to be tested)
    so from trial go ahead to final results took almost 30 months. Dec 15 to May 18. If we have an operational
    problem it is right there where we see it. The dang time it takes to get approvals and to finalize tests results
    and then to convert that into some sales.
    This is a long way home from here IMHo and my 2021/22 timelines for some decent sales may well be a tad early...
    I might be 106 by the time this shite sells any volume...thanks for reading my whinge. Go Socceroos!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $101 50.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 196998284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10707927 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.