OPM optum health limited

the state of things !!

1. 43 Posts.

Seems some posters are missing the point, how many have noticed the ASX as a whole on a downward fall, even the better stocks have taken a slide, just not by as much given risk profile. We are mid period for reports which means alot of investors will have pulled out to jump back in later before June (half year reports) Its like birds fly south for the winter, stock prices have a tendancy to take a spell and lay back a little mid reporting period. Although other factors may also be involved take JUM,HMC,NEO,OXR for example, a line up that in recent days have slid back, I mean come on OXR - food for thought any how!

Some should contrast ZYL to OPM, simalar diff, possibly actually worse given no real promising potential profit drivers. If a directors pulling a swifty the accountant would have to be in on it, so do we have a trustworthy accountant? If so, then compare accounts for OPM with those of ZYL for some additional food for thought as to position of OPM.

Have we all noticed brokers reports giving an EPS and PE rating for OPM, Etrade and Netwealth

Seems this forum is full of those who try to keep the price down in order to buy up, and those who try to ramp it to sell out, just thought i'd add some nonsense for us to mull over.

Read the Red Below, in no way is the above intended as investment advise, do you own homework, that's all it encourages!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.