OPM optum health limited

I have had enough SB2000 of OPM.Just recieved email back from...

1. 8,851 Posts.
    I have had enough SB2000 of OPM.

Just recieved email back from ASX!

Thankyou for your email dated 15 April 2005 regarding a complaint against Optum Health Limited.

The Australian Stock Exchange Limited (“ASX”) relies on information received from the investment community to assist us in our role of maintaining market integrity by requiring compliance with obligations set out in the ASX Listing Rules. Accordingly I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide to us the particulars of your concerns regarding the Company.

ASX is reviewing the matters raised in your letter with respect to disclosure of information pertaining to the Company in terms of compliance with the ASX Listing Rules. Please note that the ASX may only consider complaints that involve a potential breach of the Listing Rules. If ASX determines that a Company may not be in compliance with the Listing Rules regarding disclosure, then ASX would, in the first instance, raise the issue with the Company and seek appropriate disclosure to the market of information that may have a material effect on the price or value of the security.

If ASX forms the view that a Company may be in breach of the ASX Listing Rules, ASX is required under a memorandum of understanding (“MOU”) with ASIC to refer the matter to ASIC. ASIC will then determine whether to use the powers available to it under the law to investigate the matter further. Under the terms of the MOU arrangements with ASIC, the fact of a particular referral having been made to ASIC is kept confidential in order to ensure that the success of any ongoing investigation is not jeopardised. However ASX publishes the number of referrals made to ASIC on a quarterly basis.

Thank you once again for alerting us to your concerns about compliance with the Listing Rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.