GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

the still, positive future of dyesol

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Richard Caldwell as I mentioned before left us believing that the next six months were important to Dyesol.
    In the meantime there is a void, a vacuum in information. I don't imagine that is ever positive for any share price. If there are no announcements it means there is simply nothing to say at present.
    Do not get me wrong I am as frustrated as the next man and am interested in negative as well as positive info, but am pragmatic about it.
    Guess its up to p.r. to fill in the gaps to encourage us all but I am pretty sure that wont happen. Frankly I am only interested in the facts. It is difficult to imagine that there will be any new announcements at the agm after the information Mr. Caldwell gave at the eco investor presentation. So I am not expecting it. I would however like some more info on Timo though.

I guess you either have to be patient and hang on encouraged by the information you can glean, or you just take possibly a safer route and sell up and get back in later.

With the information I manage to glean Dyesol are undoubtedly the leaders in this technology, although others might make that claim, and the technology does work.
    It is just down to whether this technology takes off or not. That remains the main issue here.
    Frankly it does not concern me if Dyesol remain the leaders. I cannot really imagine it any other way but If they happen to end up in the top three of successful new industry I will be well happy, from this position, but they do lead. If dsc does take off and succeed it will be far too big for any one company. Like any large industry how could you not expect competitors.

I am encouraged by other companies getting involved in dsc. It can only be a positive sign for the technology in the fact they believe in it and the likes of Pilkington, NSG, will want to compete and lead if they can.
    Regarding my last post, I guess dyesol get into the auto glass market via Pikington anyhow.
    Tata ltd recent investment in sun catalytics although not directly affecting dyesol, ( although will store the energy generated ) is confirmation that the company as a whole are serious about a suite of technologies and a long term strategy of alternative energy and, have the cash for it.

I know very little of current Timo due to bad journalism. Maybe Tasmanet or auszeph can fill me in. I know about the products and dyesol are 51% owners and the fact that the Korean gov spend of 2% of gdp on alternative energy. I was hoping for info from the eco investor presentation but lack of time caused R.C to skip it ( hopefully that was the reason ).

mde09 very happy to consider the info in your post but you would need to fill it out with some other info that I may not have already considered that would cause the share price to implode.
    Of course its a gamble. Its the nature of the beast.

Here in the UK it is a constant frustration that silicon panels are expensive and inefficient with presence of cloud and shadow. There really is no decent alternative in respect of cost and efficiency. I will be first in line to buy this technology when it reaches the market. These latitudes are truly the right place for it. I know that for a fact.

Sorry there's no new info here and of course the information is my opinion only and not meant to be acted upon, just promote some quality information and opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.