GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Timo is the dark horse in the DYE story.They were the last small...

1. 426 Posts.
    Timo is the dark horse in the DYE story.
    They were the last small collaboration DYE entered into before the GFC made DYE refocus and decide to just support a couple of blue sky projects rather than joining up with anyone willing.
    Initially Timo were looking at consumer electronics, and I believe they still are. The projected revenues from that while nice to have are small fries compared to Corus and do not sustain current martket cap.

Where it potentially gets interesting though is that it seems Timo have been playing around with glass and DSC windows, and it also appears that the Korean Govt are liking what they see.
    What this might mean is hard to say, but it is safe to assume that the Koreans are far more nimble than corus or pilkington.

My long held personal view is that the only thing important happening right now is Corus and that we live or die by it. But if I had to nominate where a surprise might come from it would be Timo and the Korean Govt.
    I am far less interested in Pilkington or the Auto story than most people here, probably because I have been in the stock nearly 4 years and Corus has been on the cards that whole time, so I know how long these things take.
    And I just dont see the volume in autos. I have said before that BMW could coat every car they make in DSC and it wouldn't be enough revenue to justify the company alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.