RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re: the stock for 2005/adeeda hi adeeda..firstly i really don't...

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    re: the stock for 2005/adeeda hi adeeda..

firstly i really don't know much about the Forrestania tenements (as i suspect many others dont as well).

secondly it's all about location, location, location & nearology.

the way i've read things it looks as thou (rrs) have been sitting on their hands for sometime not showing much interest in this project. so why all of the sudden get up and go...

if your buying my advice would be:

take into account if there was some bad news and the share price falls. what amount of money could you afford too loose (perhaps in the short term).

for example you buy 100,000 @5cents=$5,000

if the share price fell 50%=$2,500

can you financially afford that drop be it shorterm or longterm. if the answer is no, then i suggest you wait until further announcements are made.

on the other hand some people are very lucky in that they can afford any short term or long term loss.

but i suspect that many buying at this point can not afford any loss at all..

the main attraction is probably the low share price around 5.3cents. that attracts many speculative buyers, regardless of the projects.

the way i've read your posting, tells me that you'd be probably better off waiting until we know more about assay & further drilling results.

regards

Subject re: the stock for 2005 sandybachs
    Posted 01/01/05 9:55:35 AM - 17 reads
    Posted by aleeda21
    Post #472312 - in reply to msg. 472311 - splitview

hi sandybachs, just wondering when next week is there going to be an announcement or news for rrs, im considering buying rrs for the short to medium term, ive noticed a lot of rampers of this stock, u seem to be more reserved, what r your thoughts on this stock, do u hold any, is there long term potential on this stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.