May have been posted before - apologies if it has.An old...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    May have been posted before - apologies if it has.

An old stockman sat down in a city MacDonald's and ordered a cup of coffee, . . as he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the stockman & looked at his tanned, weathered face and asked, 'Are you a real stockman?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life breaking-in horses, droving cattle, riding in rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, trapping rabbits, marking and branding calves, cleaning hay sheds, driving tractors and working with dogs, . . . so, yeah, I guess I am a real stockman.'

She said, 'well I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women, . . as soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women.' 'When I shower, I think about naked women, when I watch TV, I think about naked women, . . it seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two then sat sipping their coffees in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old stockman and asked, 'Are you a real stockman, like, from the outback?'

He replied, 'Well yeah, . . . I always thought I was, . . . but damn it, to tell you the truth, . . . I've just found out I'm a lesbian.'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.