The Stolen Generation A Lie ?

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Interesting conversation this morning on 2GB. A gentleman called Alan Jones and spoke about the stolen generation being a total hoax. He in fact is an Aboriginal man who was removed from his family due to alcoholism and violence.
    He went on to say he was thankful for his foster parents who raised and educated him and without them would not be the man he is today. Many Aboriginal children are still being removed today from their families due to alcoholism, voilence, rape, sexual abuse and their exposure to drugs. A poor Aboriginal girl was found dead yesterday in WA. She was 12 years old, abused and sent often to buy cannabis for her parents. She often wandered the streets at night to avoid the turmoil in her home. My heart bleeds for these children. When is this left wing rubbish going to stop and the proper truth be told. No stolen children cases have ever been proved in a court of law, but I am NOT saying it did not happen.
    The Aboriginal leaders are talking about "truth", how about recognizing the rate of sexual abuse alone in their community and standing up to make change. Andrew Forrest who works tirelessly for Aboriginal people and recently donated a record 400 million dollars recently visited Canberra with a video showing Aboriginal family violence which fell on deaf ears, shame.
    For the record I grew up in housing commission in Brisbane and played with many local Aboriginal kids, we all got along well.
    Time for the Aboriginal elders to be accountable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.