Okay,what are the other twelve players gunna do brettdale?Yes...

1. 27,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Okay,what are the other twelve players gunna do brettdale?
    Yes the warriors beat the storm at home this year,but so did one other team,the mighty Canberra Raiders.
    I was there 14/05/11 ,row C aisle 23 level one, the inegmatic Ferguson chip kicked from the sideline only to regather and the rest as they say is history.
    Deep into SOO the storm looked jaded and the Raiders extremely weak playing roster,were given no show.
    The week off will no doubt freshenup the Storm and allow for sone niggling injuries to come good together with playing at home augers well for the storm.
    Yes the warriors are in with a show,been a two horse race, they could get the points,but heres the key for me,how many off days does Billy have not many,scoring tries is second nature to him,just a stopping tries has become for him as well.
    Hunger in attack and defence will be the key drivers for the storm together with that key ingrediant of paitence,"good things come to those that wait".
    I had earlier this week tipped the bronc,when locky pulled out,I changed to manly,I see no reason,to switch from the storm,though it will be close.
    I dont want to rain on Clearys parade,is it his coaching,or the fact that theyve recruited well and have a fantasticly balanced team,great to see,next year may provide the answer.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.