ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

The storm is coming again, page-138

1. svg
    352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    For anyone with any logical commercial sense, business deals don't get done overnight.

Yes we have been waiting. And Yes it is frustrating. But there is plenty of other news on NMDC and NLC, legal matters, which they are dealing with. I would rather ECT get a deal done with a stable company and not one that is filling the news with legal matters, price cuts and shut downs.

The dump could've been one of many many many things - holders needing the cash, holders taking the cash and investing elsewhere, or knuckle heads (not to mention any names) looking at charts trying to "time" their "trades" (haha - timing the market is just wrong - I mean, can someone predict the weather for me too and the rest of the market).

There are thousands and thousands of other companies, public and private, local and global, that anyone can invest in.

This thread has no place for negative sentiment - let's get some informative posts. There are many readers of this ECT thread and those who once were maybe investors in ECT and probably no longer after the amount of bullshit on this thread.

GLTA. ECT ON THE MOVE. ALL IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.