PCE pinnacle vrb limited

the story is green the current sp is lean

1. 37,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413

Underground coal gasification is an interesting story ... I am aware of LNC and MEE as other ASX companies into the same thing, with LNC being further down the track, albeit a different track.

I do hold a parcel of PCE accumulated at 2.8c, 2.1c and 2.2c since late last yr. The volume appears to be picking up to a consistent 400k to 700k a day over the past week and a half (150mill on issue I think) within a pretty tight price range.

My view is that Dr Len Walker (ex LNC) came on board recently with the intention of doing something worthwhile ... a few snippets have been released ... nothing substantial has been achieved ... its early days tho.

Whether or not this venture is ultimately successful doesnt really matter imo as I feel that, from current price levels, the PCE sp will be very responsive to any positive news. I am in because I like green energy, turnaround stories and a good punt ... at current prices I would feel it is a relatively low risk punt with great upside potential.

Cheers
    Poyndexter

PS none of the sentiment options quite fit ... the post explains my sentiment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.