IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Teamup, great article and I've been saying for some time the...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Teamup, great article and I've been saying for some time the advertising division at MBE is a sleeping giant and could knock off all the other incredible arms like M Payments.

Thorpey and Neil had a vision a long time ago that everything would go mobile but they had to be patient. It wasn't until the penny dropped at FB when their advertising revenues went ballistic that MBE started to get some traction with the advertising agencies and marketing experts that mobile advertising is cheap and the most targeted media available and they need to get on board. And MBE are now the biggest in Australia.

They can go to Coke or Range Rover and ask them if they would like to target professionals in the CBD aged 40-55. They then deliver precisely that because MBE has access to Telstra's (and Optus, Singtel etc) database which has their DOB, address and all sorts of info to extract. This is the benefit of the smart phone revolution which they are only touching the surface on now.

I've lost count at the new revenue opportunities with the most ridiculous upside potential so don't be surprised if this division keeps throwing plenty into the coffers for many years to come.

When you crunch the numbers at 39c, it is still way undervalued IMO and will certainly be re-rated come February with more of those incredible growth numbers on Thorpey's slide presentation.

I wouldn't wait too long if you want to load up for the big kill. And you can quote me on that at the $1 party which will be happening in 2016 IMO. I've got a few Sydney CBD venues in mind which accept Clipp at the bar naturally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.