UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

the story just keeps getting better...., page-12

1. 1,220 Posts.
    Writer looks like UNI is meeting the customers needs.

Unilife have now all of the people/Facility/procedures and processes in place and working from the 1ML platform to develop the Unifill pre-filled syringe and now moving onto a LINE of pre-filled syringes the processes just replicates itself for design/manufacturing and compliance(FDA).

The ramp up of future products like the Select/EZmix and project Taipan will happen very quickly, compared to the fast time line that the Unifill took to develop.

With an IA deal to be signed on the Select syringe not far away and the EZmix should be 1st half of next year IMO given that the pharma has requested Uni to make it.

Sonpa the double barrel syringe has been done before, Yes, but not like the Uni range of devices, i have used the Unifill and i can tell you its great piece of engineering. I would also think a annalists report should come out over the next few months with some updated numbers.

OZ i had a read of the $1m purchase ann and read it differently to you, maybe you should take 5 and put a eye over it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.