OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

The story of XPED from holders perspectives.

1. 3,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    There was an ask for a "newbie" friendly area with some of the history, so this is the story of XPE for me personally. Hopefully some others like @Graham_1954 who has been holding for quite a while as RYG can also add to this. I hope the information is of some use.

--------------------------------
    I'm long quite a lot of XPED, both in my share portfolio and more recently my trading account. I buy more each time it drops. I'm heavily biased, but this is the story of how I see XPED.

I've been around here for awhile, not nearly as long as @Graham_1954 but since October and to be honest there's been too much to summarize in a few sentences what XPED is. I've emailed the boss-man a couple of times and he generally replies, I brought something to his attention just this week, he took that criticism seriously, agreed and I can confirm it was indeed looked at.

So they are definitely a company that is pro-active with it's investors, they have spent a lot of time as a small start-up barely paying the bills, have a serious product that has potential to disrupt IoT, have potential revenue streams from both XERTs and ADRC, have MOU signed for production, distribution, research/development, technology sharing and ideas for real world application of the technology with TWO large US tech companies.

Those companies have asked to not be named until formal deals have been worked out. They both want ADRC ported to their chipsets, one in the most recent MOU has just developed a small chipset, specifically for IOT application and they want ADRC ported on to it.

Related patents either granted or in the process of being granted, most recently in China the protection of ADRC itself. China is attempting to produce its own semiconductors to not rely on foreign imports, the Government over there is heavily involved in supporting and financing the local chipset market. The internet of things and more specifically security are a big concern and they want their own silicon valley.

I'm confident in the background and history of the directors, managment and the team itself. (Aside from these new ones from FGF that I'm now in the process of researching when I have time.)
    For me Mr Stefanac now back in Singapore in-charge of operations in SEA, his area of expertise, established relationships from time at Qualcomm, Nokia and his previous experience, specifically was one of the reasons I continued purchasing more RYG after my initial purchase only intended as a "short term trade".

More recently seeing Mr Wood out face to face driving the product, leading from the front. Is exactly what makes a good manager IMO and to be honest the significance of that can't be stated enough.

From being in contact with Mr Stefanac the company in the short term is focused on licensing the technology in niche/specialized areas to generate revenue, getting the technology out there in the hands of everyone from small time backyard developers all the way through to large scale multi-billion dollar NASDAQ listed semi-conductor companies, making the company cash flow positive, while developing these critical long term "blue sky" applications for ADRC itself.

Right now at 3c a share, we have a market cap of $50,000,000 AUD which to me is complete in-sanity when companies like RAP have circa $150,000,000 AUD million market cap, not a single deal or mention of potential revenue in the near future, just an application. It's hard to value XPE until revenue comes in, but right now at 3c for me personally the potential of this company far outweighs any downside.

Keep in mind there are 1.7  billion shares on issue, we have recently in the past 3 days churned through possibly circa 320 - 350 million of those. I believe the CR recently itself was circa 320 million shares at 2.5c (that CR itself was originally intended to be at 2.0c and was heavily oversubscribed due to demand).

Keep in mind there have been placements to sophisticated investors at 3.5c and also keep in mind that EAS Advisors in the USA *NEED* the share price to reach 7c to take anything out of this. 7c a share puts us over a $100,000,000 AUD market cap. Somewhere around $120,000,000 roughly.

I can probably bang on for hours as I think about more parts of the story but I need some sleep for tomorrow. In the short term IMO and this is my opinion and I am quite literally a no-body running a "gargage band hedgefund", take as many under 3.5c as they will throw you. My next buy levels would be 2.8 or 2.5. (Both still above my personal current average price of my holdings.)

To further add to that and again this is only IMO be responsible, don't purchase ANY security with funds you need to live comfortably within the next 6- 12 months. Never put your entire portfolio on one "bet" no matter the pay-off, always manage risk and most importantly, PLAN AND RESEARCH BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ORDER NOT AFTER.

This is a speculative stock, do not forget that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.