OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Thanks to @Aaceric for the data...

1. 3,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Thanks to @Aaceric for the data

http://s30.postimg.org/3uzknd1lt/xpeaca.png

So this is for the first day of re-listing, you can see those institutions and the price they exited at, Deutsche Bank you can see came later to the party.

You can see that it was mostly retailer like us who picked up these shares. Commsec/E-Trade and to a lesser extent Aus Invest/CMC Markets which are both smaller brokers for retailers. State One is Amscot who also are brokers for retail clients.

Not sure about Wealthhub Securities and Third Party Platform, will be interesting to see data in the coming days of which of these institutions end up re-buying their positions and how much profit they make.

Mostly all sold out at an average of 3.6 and obviously will be trying to repurchase as low as possible, mostly just confirms that institutions sold into the news to retail. I suppose it is manipulation to some extent but it's how the industry works.

I'm taking this and I think in general people should take this as a positive, you can clearly see why the price of the shares are down if it wasn't already obvious. It has nothing to do with XPE itself, it's just brokers trading it at high volumes for profit.

As @gassin123 said, high volume brokers exited on Day One, here's the confirmation, was met with huge retail demand. 145,000,000 shares out of 1,700,000,000 on the first day. We still probably haven't churned through 1/4 of that total number in the past 4 days.

So again comes back to, have to wait for Monday, all is good with XPE in the long-term, pick up shares cheap when you can, stick to a trading plan and don't over-extend your capital.

As @JPMax said, lets "hope" that Monday the next candle after the doji on the daily is a hammer upward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.