CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

the story so far, page-20

1. 1,149 Posts.
    CCC has been on my watchlist for sometime. A broker mate sent me the details of what Vegemite has posted. He tells me he will not touch it until he sees all the details. Then states he may need days to evaluate the acquistion.

During this time it will be trading. He suspects that the SP will hover just above 5.5c, if offerred to all. If a good deal and you can only by on a 1:1 basis then a good amount of buying may occur. The details of such a huge deal will take sometime to digest.

It will be a brave soul whom punts without knowing all the details- IMO.

As we are talking about the biggest possible dulition of shares this company may ever have. Then the need to value the acquistion to see if it is going to be worth the huge dilution. He states this will be a challenge for the most competent stock analyst to evaluate in a short time frame.

Are they to take on all the debt of the company? What are all the terms? Subject to what terms? Must come with shareholder approval, etc, etc.

Many unknowns and will be interesting what good company anaylsts state about the deal. As for the rest of us we can simply speculate and obtain as much info as possible. Then decide whether to sell, hold or buy if you a holder.

If maybe looking to enter will this deal benefit current shareholders greater or will we be able to get in at a great price if seems viable.

We can all simply speculate. Not sure if I will have the time personally to be able to make a judgment myself. I will leave that to my anaylst mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.