PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

""think it will be a good thing...didnt really help the stock by...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""think it will be a good thing...didnt really help the stock by having a ceo post. The proper forum is announcements and make yourself available to respond to shareholders by email or phone or company delegate. ""

And wasn't that what Tony was doing in participating in HC?? Instead of spending a heap of time in replying to over the phone queries, (which that was what he was doing as well), he was also willing to come on here and making himself available to answer questions made by others which weren't following that procedure and anyone else that had something to ask, while everyone that were participating in the HC Forums and not being willing/ready to ask any questions, could also read and take advantage of his response.

It wouldn't surprise me one small bit if we won't be having someone appointed from now on to handle that PR part.

Me myslef, I will still be missing Tony's posts and comments though. I can't recollect having ever asked a question on the Forum to Tony, nevertheless I enjoyed reading his replays to others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.