OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

The Story So Far, page-2

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Couple of things; Firstly RYG isn't delisted, RYG was a resource company that got to a point where it, essentially, no longer had any ongoing business (a shell). Ask graham about RYG's history, although it isn't really relevant now.

RYG took part in a RTO (reverse take over) where essentially it acquired a new business (RYG) by, in this case, offering the vendors of xped shares in the "new" RYG. How this came about, actually I don't think we know, but both companies were based in SA so perhaps they knew each other in some fashion. More typically there are particular "advisory" firms that link vendors and shells (and take a cut in the process). Cicero is a good example of one of these, although it had nothing to do with this particular RTO.

So as I said, RYG never delisted, once the process was approved by share holders they changed their name to xped and have changed they nature of their business to making sweet sweet cash. This is why (thanks to ASX tardiness) we are still listed in the wrong sector.

So in a nutshell xped had the tech (ip) and RYG had the shell that xped wanted to list on the ASX. Xped could have chosen any number of shells but they chose RYG. Whether this has relevance is debatable but generally shells will be chosen based on existing corporate structure, lack of debt etc etc, there are good and bad shells out there. They could have IPO'd also but this is a vastly more expensive and complicated process.
    Last edited by shorns76: 15/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.