PEK 2.44% 20.0¢ peak rare earths limited

the straw, page-2

1. 13,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701

Well, it's up to you Noreen of course.

We all feel the same as you I think, but I will persevere. You see, I am a regular horse punter and as such am accustomed to the ups and downs. My basic rule though is that I always back the horse, not the jockey on top. That is where the essence or substance is. The horse carries the jock. If the horse is not up to the task, then it doesn't matter how good the jock is, it won't help.

Sometimes thought the jockey is not up the task. The horse is, but not the rider, meaning that things go awry. Now what is this about? Well, we have imo a bloody good horse in Peak and a crook rider in the Board. The horse is willing and able, but the rider doesn't know to steer, can hardly stay on in fact. Stick with the horse Noreen. That is my advice, but, having said that, we have to change the jockey. For a start, vote NO!. When it comes to the AGM, make for a big change.

Now, I've tried to read and fully understand the Notice, but I am still bamboozled by a few things. I'll have another crack tomorrow, but in the meantime could someone please tell me how the SPP happens - shares only that is. Don't we have to vote on that? If so, then where is the Resolution?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $53.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $8.98K 43.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17969 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 73288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.