PEK 2.63% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

the straw, page-4

1. sjl
    1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    but in the meantime could someone please tell me how the SPP happens - shares only that is. Don't we have to vote on that? If so, then where is the Resolution?
    Resolution 1 is the ratification of the first issue: converting it from an issue under the 15% rule to an issue with the approval of the shareholders. It's an all or nothing affair: shares and options, or nothing. Resolution 2 is similar. Resolutions 3, 4, 5, and 6 are for ratification of the issue of shares and options to the directors.

Now, I'm getting the impression - but haven't been able to find a definitive citation to prove - that a share purchase plan, announced to current shareholders, for up to $15,000 per shareholder can be done without prior approval. If that's the case, then it explains (1) why it's for a flat amount, rather than being pro-rata; and (2) why we have to ratify the issuing of options, but not of the shares themselves.

I'm currently leaning towards a "no" for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8, and a "yes" for 7. The main concern is that saying "no" to 2 may leave the company short on money; but unfortunately, without being able to say "yes" to the shares and "no" to the options, there's no meaningful alternative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.