NDO 0.59% 85.5¢ nido education limited

the string of stuff ups, page-4

1. 572 Posts.
    P1000,

Now that we know the calibre of the person AKA P1000,

I would be willing to bet that jocot and the others stooges are on hot copper reading all your posts so that they can learn something about oil drilling.

Board room meeting to discuss G#1.

Jocot - 'look JW, whats this about grout and cement cost. Its way over budget. Can't we just go to bunnings and buy some cement there'.
    JW- 'one minute please jocot, i will log onto hot copper and see what p1000 says'.

5 minutes later JW comes back into boardroom
    JW - 'P1000 says a cement job is very inportant and is critical to the success and completion of a well'.

Jocot - looks over to the bean counter AG- 'what do you think numbers man, can we afford it. Grout is Grout after all you know. Bunnings also gives a money back guarantee to better any price by 10%'.

AG - ' Its a deal we can't refuse. And we will now meet budget'.
    Jocot - 'great, agreed, bunnings it is for the grout, next'
    JW - 'we need a engineer well designer'
    Jocot- 'sound pricey that one'
    AG - 'yeah, xxxyy to me as well'
    JW- 'I will get onto hot copper and do a quick skills test by reading all of p1000's posts, should be right to go by morning'.
    Jocot - 'Well we are looking good so far, we are saving millions'.
    Jocot - 'With the million we are saving, can i get that extra big chopper so I can keep up with the big boys, pleasy".

Comical really, and these guys are in control of 10's of millions of dollars major decisions.
    OMG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.