If something is in me which can be called religious then it is...

1. 27,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.[9]

Whereu he seems to be saying something similar to what the Scriptures teach.

(Romans 1:20) For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.

Einstein also adds.

This firm belief, a belief bound up with a deep feeling, in a superior mind that reveals itself in the world of experience, represents my conception of God. In common parlance this may be described as "pantheistic" .

Pantheism is the belief that the universe (or nature as the totality of everything) is identical with divinity,[1] or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent God.[2] Pantheists thus do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god.[3] Some Eastern religions are considered to be pantheistically inclined.

From the link provided in the post to which you responded. I think that there is a huge difference between pantheist belief which holds that the universe or nature is the totality of everything and monotheistic religion on which the bible is based. I therefore doubt that Einstein's intention was to affirm scripture.

I think that Einstein became rather fed up with people misrepresenting him. See the post to the one that your responded to.

Modern science helps us to see how intricately designed natural things are, what power and wisdom were necessary to bring them into existence. It does not necessarily
    lead us to believe God is interested in us as individuals however. This is something that has to be experienced.

I agree that nature is intriguing along with natural laws. We look at the same things, yet see different things. That's fine by me - no problem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.