cheers @Treefern. as I wrote, its anecdotal... ABC doesn't say...

1. 45,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    cheers @Treefern.

as I wrote, its anecdotal... ABC doesn't say this is hard fact, they don't express an opinion, just reports on the matter. obviously its not "consensus"

but I agree the ABC has become a glossy magazine during the Buttrose term as the chair. thank fortune she's gone.

you might have noted too that I was posting in response to chartwiz who was saying, without sources, "when weed and mushrooms are legalised for advancing psychiatric treatment payments when they eventually have a psychotic paranoia break." ....

we live in a Liberal Democracy, although over the recent decade its lost much of the Liberalist values. so legalisation of cannabis use is a sensible change that would remove criminality from a intoxicant with few harmful impacts while alcohol, which directly causes many forms of cancer as well as directly associated with domestic violence and antisocial behaviours and deaths, is legal.

decriminalisation merely leaves the crims in charge of supply and distribution with no regulation. its a simplistic bandaid to the problem of a slashed artery.

the RANZCP is a very conservative, non-political org. their submission will be taken into account. just as many other submissions will be taken for consideration.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.