I hear you on on a lot of this Scott. But it is certainly a...

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I hear you on on a lot of this Scott. But it is certainly a gross and deliberate misprepresentation to people who feel that they can trust what the ABC tells them.

If you don't see my point, then look at the alternative story they could have run. "Peak Australasian Psychiatrists' body calls on Government to decriminalise cannabis". That would at least be representing the consensus of the RANZCP. But no, they title the story "DoctorS think cannabis is bad, DoctorS think weed is making people crazy", then they only speak to TWO people, both of whom coincidentally happen to share the view of the story's aim, they drop the special and smart-sounding acronym of a peak body in there to give it impetuis, and the ABC passes that rubbish off as consensus.

The RANZCP think cannabis should be decriminalised, but the ABC think differently so they tell you lies Scott, making sure that they leave enough wiggle room so as to not breach guidelines, but still lies. And these charlatans are doing it all the time, including on subjects far more important than weed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.