AJL 0.00% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

the submarine

1. 4,234 Posts.
    so AJL reap hundreds of millions in sales.

Can anyone explain to me where the money went.

If you cant, you should start doing some research into some rather amazing potential that AJL has.

People are looking at AJL like it is a services stock with service stock earnings potential.

I have a different view. I see a company that is providing services to an industry that is exploding in slow motion.

Coal is ramping up, not down.

CSG drilling is going to go out of control. Hundreds of wells per year as well of thousands of workovers will be required to put the industry out of neutral and into drive.

The shale gas revolution is coming to Europe, that not only has double the energy prices that US does, but a shale prospectivity that has not been tested or valued.

Consider Beach (BPT) put on $150m in enterprise value from its first shale well - NOT TESTED EVEN - in Dec last year. AJL has already drilled theirs and are hydraulically fracking it as we speak. That E/V that BPT put on...it is AJLs ENTIRE market cap. What a submarine Cuadrilla is.

...and then theres Texas.

Why was AJL a $6+ share just a few years ago?

The speculation is now being confirmed and I am gearing up for a slow motion rise to stardom.

Git your gear on peoples... well,for the 3 people that actually read these threads, perhaps in a few months we can pull this thread up again and show them we were first in before it exploded.

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.786K 380.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 834548 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1898993 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.