the subterraen scandal of taxes we don't know , page-19

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I think Halal certification is mainly for EXPORT purposes to Islamic Countries.
    Remember Australia thinks it a good thing for our companies to EXPORT especially agricultural,value added food and they use a universal domestic/export label.

now I haven't gone thru the list but I bet there are a lot of overseas companies that we IMPORT foodstuffs from who are halal for their other markets and we just got tacked in

So it's not for the Domestic market of boat hopping muslim bludgers,it's for EXPORT purposes you mob of proud Australians

what do you expect? what's Pickering implying? That our exports to Islam Countries shouldn't comply to their food standards [halal] but instead we just go This comes from Australia, God's Own Country and that's pure enough for you heathens!! oi oi oi!!

geez ever heard of the Black Hole of Calcutta? Indian Revolt caused by the Sepoy Soldiers thinking the bullets were coated in pork or beef fat to catch unclean the muslim or hindu.

almighty maybe that ADL bloke or tell Pickering TruBlu Aussies should get a food processing job and do some sabotage direct action with some bacon drippings!! Do it for Anzac Day!!

be a hero,a freedom fighter who shoves it to sunnis and shiites,stick their halal up their proverbial

oi oi oi

League of Rights used to do that to the Jews.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.