FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

the successes continue, page-3

1. 168 Posts.
    Sounds like you need to get beyond your impatience Metar.

It cannot be denied that the delays at eagle are disappointing. However, what you should consider is the reasons for the delays. The reason being the infrastructure problems that are currently affecting many drilling projects in North America. The equipment shortages, coupled with increased demand for the equipment, have been widely reported in the news media. There is little FAR's management can do about these problems, nor is it a reflection on their managerial abilities.

It may seem to you that Bello and I sound like an infomercial, but it is one way of getting the message across. My understanding of Bello's position (gathered from some of his posts) is that he is as concerned as I am about the amount of misleading, and sometimes blatantly dishonest, posts appearing on this thread.

The use of rhetorical devices in my posts may seem over the top to some, but it if it assists in presenting a more accurate picture of FAR's true state then it is justified.

Finally Metar, you say you are 50% ahead on your holding in FAR. If you are gtting uncomfortable you could consider seeling off some of your position. I would quite happily buy them at FAR's current price!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.8¢ 51.0¢ $20.02K 39.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18396 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 69690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.