BOE 6.14% $3.82 boss energy ltd

My understanding is that Timbukto is mostly abandoned by the...

1. 211 Posts.
    My understanding is that Timbukto is mostly abandoned by the terrorists, they have moved to the west...or into the sand. They would be a little concerned about what happened in Algiers. No prisoners, bugger the hostages. I do not think the French will be any different, politically they are very determined to end this quick (perhaps have a read of the French history in Algiers?)

The narco terrorists (forget about islam) have also seriously put themselves offside with the Touareg population, and this is strategically unbelievably stupid. It is the Touaregs home turf, and they will snipe at you, fade into the sand, until you are done. And they will be done.

So I think the terrorists are between a rock and hard place, and I would not like to be them. The Sahara is not forgiving. Nor the French, Nor the Touaregs. The surveillance technology is made for this terrain, be it night or day...

Invading Burkina would be the last thing on their mind I would think...Would make Napoleons invasion of Russia look like a master stroke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
-0.250(6.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.562B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.98 $4.02 $3.82 $24.47M 6.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 89017 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.85 2910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.