WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

Thanks GLVMT, and Richard,I have been interested in WOF for some...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Thanks GLVMT, and Richard,

I have been interested in WOF for some time...ever since the indications of the Oil Seeps in shot holes was announced back in October.

At that time I wasn't able to buy, so lost interest as it was annoying me :) (in a good way)

Anyway, only a small position at this stage, but yes GLVMT, hopefully I have based this investment decision on good research.

I have been very interested in the region. Whilst it contains some risk on a political front, other areas have risks that this area does not...I am upbeat on the political environment improving already this year.

On the positive side, the potential of the prospects, low number of shares, my considered undervalued price, acreage being 100% owned, local involvement all point to outweighing other risks for reward.

I was very surprised how easy it was to judge advancements. Comparing the last few presentations, you can quickly see that progress is being made....so no reason why this should cease in my view.

With two drills indicated for 2014, and very cheap to actually drill, has made WOF an attractive addition to my portfolio. A huge portfolio of two companies now....LOL.

It will hopefully match in well with my other selection for drilling time schedules hopefully. Be nice to have two companies drilling at similar times.

WOF directors incense buying seems to be another good indicator. They have been buying when they can, on market, and at higher prices than we have at the moment...great for future confidence.

Whilst some might be waiting for a financial raising, I don't think this will eventuate in the short term. At the moment I think the ball is on the companies court, and they have many options given the 100% ownership....with the potential of billion(s) barrel resources...I'll take reduced ownership (only as much as we need to, to get a couple of drills done) for some free carry drills and cash over dilution as this also alleviates some risk at the same time!

If I am on track, we should have news soon regarding the data-room, and potential resource estimates and a farm-in partner or two. If these announcement are even remotely positive, I am sure it will be well received by the market, regardless of any assumed risks....all oilers have some risk.
    The oiler to stay clear of is the oilers with all and every risk :)

Investors are a funny bunch..:)...lack of news....sell.
    For me, low volume selling, ...it really was sold down on low volume....and a quiet HCopper, means a likely buy....Buy before the music starts.

Yes, it is a lot about timing.

High country success rates. Wildcat drills at 51%...wow wildcat drills at 51%, hope this improves with the license work WOF are conducting...even though in drill terms, 51% isn't bad.

Multiple acreage progressing simultaneously.
    Local Investor and community support.
    Infrastructure looks good and is improving. On any discovery...producing within 12 months.

And so much more, but I'm out of time.

This is just my take on things...Please read disclosure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.