WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

:)I don't see the liquidity as a problem. unless your a trader...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    :)

I don't see the liquidity as a problem. unless your a trader of course. If your buying in for growth, and seeing a drill in the ground (like me), then you'll have no concern if there is no buyer depth right at this moment.

You can sit in the queue and hope for sellers to come to you...or you can pay up to the sellers price...the market.

I understand your feeling on this, as you have posted 10 times and managed to get it into every post....could this be a reason for lack of support?
    It made me think about buying...but then had to put it aside after I had some time to look further. (just an observation, but as I always recommend, never base your decisions on a forum or poster...YOUR OWN research is key...this includes my posts too) - So while noted and I thank you for raising...it didn't concern me moving forward.

The liquidity will eventuate when holders see 'their' value reached and some real selling takes place to grow the shareholder base. I actually think this is in holders (yes me now too) favor and not sure why it needs to be raised repeatedly...it will come :)

Same as normal....once the weight of potential, and realization of any new facts, out-weighs the risk balance, buyers will step up ( I think this time is coming)...holders may reduce holdings spreading their individual risk...or they may not. The price will always work itself out.
    Of course, there will be those that take a position early...which is what I attempt to do.

I failed to maximize so much by being the late sheep back in my younger days.

At the moment...the SP is too low to draw out real sellers. I think this is a very good indicator so close to news and two drills later.

I do agree, 2014 will be an interesting year. News due short term should provide some guidance....And I will be expecting some terrific initial resource estimates very soon.

Thanks Richard. I did appreciate your posts, as they did give me something to consider. That's what HC is all about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.