CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Here we go again.Read the article on page 5 in The Sunday...

1. 23 Posts.
    Here we go again.
    Read the article on page 5 in The Sunday Mail.
    When are these jurnos going to report the real truth on an equal scale to the current barrage of bull/s.

Did these farmers only go to school to eat their lunch and bully their class mates rather than actually learn something?

Gezzzz, I'm really getting sick and tired of hearing about this so called contamination of ground water.
    When infact there is and was NO CONTAMINATION of GROUND WATER

Wake up farmers, you might like to do some research on the dips and sprays that you use, but I bet you already know how bad they really are!! By the way, I'm an ex-farmer myself so don't try and tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about, and beleive me some of the practices we used were very harmful to the environment.
    My point is be very careful what you do with your tongue it might just come back an embarrass you!

And finally,

When are we going to stop letting these pathetic pollies rule our lives, we just need to standup for ourselves and tell them to go away.

Tell me how can we (Qld) be broke when we are in one of the biggest mining booms ever, I'll tell you how LABOUR!

Cheers
    Macca

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.