UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Sonpa: my take on the signing of a supply agreement, is it will...

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Sonpa: my take on the signing of a supply agreement, is it will be well before the ageing tests are finished.

Ageing tests are just to comply with FDA. They will be selling right from the word go after passing FDA.
    SA are doing their preliminary tests now, and when they are finished, I reckon, that will be the time when they put the cards on the table for signing.

SA testing, would at a guess, be about which drug/s they will be using the Prefill for & which fill/finish lines they will dedicate for the eventual production, along with probable focus group & lab testing etc. All this will culminate in a volume/sales agreement covering many, many years.
    Sky is pretty right a logical guess Feb, but if they are desperate about locking things in, it could be any day Q4/11.

Don't be to concerned if it is the latter, the Human trials with Pharma no.2 Dec/Jan will have plenty of media coverage and will definitely give UNS/UNIS a well deserved shot in the arm...(Where have I heard that before?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.