UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

UNS certainly saw some retraction from the highs of 1.55 only a...

1. 176 Posts.
    UNS certainly saw some retraction from the highs of 1.55 only a few days ago. On the other hand this was sort of predictable because many UNI shareholders were unable to trade for a while - including me.

From my point of view, 1.38 will be the lowest starting point for the next rally. Why?

Go back to the past.... the UNI NASDAQ conversion target going back prior to November is still very interesting to look at:

As discussed extensively on the UNI forum, there are minimum listing requirements on NASDAQ (US 5). Who ever is responsible for - and has to be thanked - for the great approach for UNI to get listed must have had a magic number in mind..... 8.28

There was the suggested conversion of 1 to 12 at a UNI SP of 69c (yes, that's not that long ago). Result = 8.28

The NASDAQ proposition was finally locked in at 1 to 6 at the time when the UNI SP was at 1.38. Coincidence with the result of 8.28? I don't think so. Personally, that marked the lowest starting point for the future of UNS.

Back to the real subject.... UNS - has had a modest target price of A$ 1.38 back at the end of September 2009.
    The current UNS share price is below that, after numerous milestone achievements.

The product hasn't changed, the prospects and potential for the product get better every time I read scientific, political or even weather news, the NASDAQ listing is only a moment from now.....

My bottom line... if you can get anything below 1.38 you're not going to regret it and I still stick with my conservative target of $2 by the end of Feb.

Leopold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.