PPL 3.70% 2.6¢ pureprofile ltd

The Switzer Interview, page-2

1. 5,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3889
    Let me clarify my last post on PPL, in case it's taken out of context, since I was only commenting on one (1) short interview.

Don't get me wrong, this is a very good business, and growing quite nicely.

Most analysts and funds are predicting this to outperform in 2017, and I tend to agree, especially when Cohort is completely integrated.

The combined entity will generate over $60 million in revenue, probably with a small NPAT of $1 million, or possibly substantially more.

A company making event might include the signing of News Corp in the USA, as it has done here in Australia. I would then expect the share price to jump by multiples.

Paul Chan and his team have done very well over the years to bring this along. The recent acquisition of Cohort was a most excellent move.

Anyone can have an off day during an interview, including Paul. All the same, let me say well done to Paul for building and growing this company in a most professional and impressive manner. I like this company for 2017, and my remarks about one (1) interview were a little too critical and unjust, but still... it may have been an end-of-year opportunity missed.

Carry on with the great work team, I'm looking forward to following PPL in the coming year.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $11.12K 428.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 793655 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.