GRR 2.74% 37.5¢ grange resources limited.

stantrent, if there is one thing you can say about share...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    stantrent, if there is one thing you can say about share investing, it is this: there is absolutely no sentiment attached to it, too many people have lost too much money by staying 'in love' with a company for too long. Of course most people only make money on shares on one side of the trade, the long side. The short side is just as legitimate, however, relatively few investors play this way, although when done well, you can make a great deal of money in a short time as shares usually go up 'by the stairs and down by the lift'. Now to my real point, we all know what RR is about, his hypocrisy is there for all to see. I would have respected RR so much more if he did what he did on the short side and kept his mouth shut about it on this forum. His massive ego, however did not seem to allow for this and his excessive scaremongering became almost comically idiotic because it was so far over the top. The trend is truly your friend and early December was the end for the bears for now. You take the RR's of this world with one thing, a grain of salt. He only did and said what he did when he did to suit himself, that is his decision, no one else's. I'm sure it's not your way and it is certainly not mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.